hordeuni27

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ogame forum for The HORDE in uni 27

Defenses- People ask what to build here's a quick guide

Defenses- People ask what to build here's a quick guide Empty Defenses- People ask what to build here's a quick guide

Post  Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Ok, so everyone asks what defenses to buy and how many, I found this quick guide. I hope it helps everyone-

Build Rocket Launchers as your fodder.
    Build 1 Light Laser for every 5 Rocket Launchers.
    Build 1 Heavy Laser for every 20 Rocket Launchers.
    Build 1 Ion Cannon for every 60 Rocket Launchers.
    Build 1 Small Shield Dome when you reach 100 Rocket Launchers
    Build 1 Gauss Cannon for every 150 Rocket Launchers.
    Build 1 Plasma Turret for every 500 Rocket Launchers.
    Build 1 Large Shield Dome when you reach 500 Rocket Launchers

That means when you acquire 500 Rocket Launchers, you should have:
    100 Light Lasers
    25 Heavy Lasers
    8 Ion Cannons
    3 Gauss Cannons
    1 Plasma Turret
    1 Small Shield Dome
    1 Large Shield Dome

The Total Cost of this method is:
    1.486.000 Metal
    303.000 Crystal
    36.000 Deuterium

Defenses- People ask what to build here's a quick guide Empty Re: Defenses- People ask what to build here's a quick guide

Post  Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:55 pm

mmm... blackvtr i some what disagree, i am a defence sort a guy, that isnt a bad guide to follow but you still have to remember that there is different uses for each thing, for example, in uni 23 my defence is...

560RL
    600LL
    200HF
    20GC (in progress)
    140IC (in progress)
    6 PT (in progress)

defence is defence just keep building it...

Defenses- People ask what to build here's a quick guide Empty Re: Defenses- People ask what to build here's a quick guide

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:55 pm

isnt it best to have almost equal rl & ll since they take rapid fire from different ships?

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:50 am

i completely agree, 1k rl 1k ll is a good base for a defence... i dont go by charts i just build..

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:42 pm

I don't have the same stategy for defense at this moment in time, I have pratically no defense, I upgrading my technologies first, I don't mind scanning my homeworld to check for yourselves^^.
    Spend all my income in the evening before logging out and send my fleets to attack inactive account in order to avoid recycling^^

I am still pretty low compared to you guys but I am getting there...un-noticed^^

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:05 pm

haha, everyone has a streadegy. so just go with one you like.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:45 pm

True^^

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 am

I don't realy bother with to much deffence - build LCs and SCs keep your res moving and no one will attack a planet with no fleet and no res unless they are being an arse and want to sat smash you

Post  Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:08 am

exackly what i said before...stradegys

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 am