hordeuni27

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ogame forum for The HORDE in uni 27

Attacked (apology)

Attacked (apology) Empty Attacked (apology)

Post  Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Attacker was Arunis at 2-72-9

Defender icuqtu ([2:72:4])
    destroyed

The attacker has won the battle!
    He captured
    47.108 metal, 27.459 crystal, and 12.324 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.005.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 104.700 metal and 65.400 crystal.
    The chance for a moon to be created is 1 %
    139 Rocket Launcher, 4 Light Laser, 6 Heavy Laser, 1 Small Shield Dome could be repaired.

He attacked me earlier Sunday morning even though I told him I was on line...replied " I already wasted the duet"
    He sent 67 BS both times.

I want to apologize to all of you...I don't normally get hit...real life had gotten me this weekend with my lil boy...he was really sick....I started this Uni 12 days ago and I'm trying to get my last hyperspace drive done to get BS myself...once that is done my raiding will increase 10 fold.

The attacker communicated with me all day yesterday and his last message to me was "I will hunt you again, but for now I fly to another galaxy, no fleet no resources here"...

I got a new colony in G2 at 2:92:5 I did manage so save 6 large cargos full of resources to build that colony up.

Again, I am sorry that this happened and I will try to be more on my toes from now on.

icuqtu
    tina marie

Attacked (apology) Empty Re: Attacked (apology)

Post  Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:33 pm

I wouldn't worry about it.

Just kept the res moving and the mines mining and you'll not have a problem.

Puzzed if you were on-line why did you not spend the duet? Assuming you had the time to spend it.

Think I might move my fleet down to G2 soon there seem to be alot going on down there

Attacked (apology) Empty attack apology

Post  Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Oh my...if I was on-line I would still have the rest of my fleet small as it was...it was still a fleet...the little one had problems breathing all night and 6:39am this morning I laid down for a breather waiting on my raids to come in and fell asleep. One of my ships came in and he sent me a message and asked me if I was on line and when I did not respond in 12 minutes he sent the attack. It was a long weekend, but I will recover. I am letting you all now about this because he was so deceptive. That is what ticks me off about the whole thing!

Defender icuqtu ([2:72:4])
    Weapons: 70% Shields: 60% Armour: 70%
    Type S.Cargo L.Fighter H.Fighter Cruiser Recy. Esp.Probe Sol. Sat R.Launcher L.Laser H.Laser S.Dome
    Total 41 55 2 3 3 10 12 181 4 6 1

Anyways it's a war game and pay backs are WICKED AS HELL!!!

tina marie

Sponsored content

Attacked (apology) Empty Re: Attacked (apology)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:46 pm